Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Schonstedt’s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 50 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- High levels of sensitivity allow you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects, with unmatched sensitivity.
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- High Sensitivity with 5 Levels
- Audio Output
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
- INPUT POWER Supplied by two 9V batteries
- BATTERY LIFE 40 hours (intermittent usage)
- OUTPUT Approximately 40 Hz idle tone in speaker. Tone frequency increases (or decreases) with gradient-field intensity.
- WEIGHT Approximately 2.5 lb (1.13 kg)
- OPERATING TEMP -13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C)
- OVERALL LENGTH 42.5" (107.4 cm)
- WATERPROOF LENGTH 34.5" (87.6 cm)
- NOMINAL SENSOR SPACING 20" (50.8 cm)
- CONSTRUCTION Rugged, modular all solid state in aluminum casing
- Carrying Case (p/n: 206038)
- Two 9V Batteries (in unit)